JRC Incorporated is a nationwide construction company located near Nashville, TN. We are currently seeking a pilot whose primary role will be to complete roof surveys on new projects, inspect existing roof systems, and make small roof repairs throughout the U.S.
MUST HAVE CONSTRUCTION AND/OR ROOFING EXPERIENCE.
MUST LIVE NEAR NASHVILLE, TN AREA.
- Fly company owned aircraft (Mooney M20K / Bonanza A36) to locations throughout the continental U.S.
- Complete roof surveys of commercial properties to gather information for estimating team. Will involve getting on roofs and inside attics for comprehensive surveys.
- Plan and coordinate work schedules and flight planning.
- Communicate with property managers on site.
- Assist Estimating and Production departments to ensure complete project requirements.
- Instrument rated
- Current medical certificate
- Minimum 300 hours flight time
- Minimum 100 hours complex flight time
- Roofing or Construction Experience
- Able to work on steep slope roofs of multiple stories
- Extensive travel
- Ability to lift, carry and move items weighing in excess of 50 lb. occasionally
- The mobility to stand, bend and kneel repeatedly or for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders frequently
- Ability to operate tools that require extensive use of the hands
- Clean driving record a must.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- $30 a day Per Diem for travel
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time