JRC, Inc. is a nationwide roofing and construction company working in 48 of the 50 states. We are seeking Production Supervisors to manage crews and supervise large commercial Low-Slope roof repair/replacements throughout the U.S.
Plenty of work year round! Work for a company that understands work/life balance.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Schedule & Dispatch Sub-Crews daily
- Help with retrieving any short material or returning any extra material
- Check work for quality and ensure install standards are met.
- Diagnose variety of roof leaks during warranty calls
- Perform final walk-through with property management
- Ensure daily/weekly reports and paperwork submitted on time.
- Ensure all work is completed in a craftsman like manner and to the satisfaction of customer.
- Review current days work with crews, and check job site & crews for proper repair & safety procedures
- Make decisions regarding manpower and equipment needs to keep up production.
Experience: * Experience with TPO, EPDM, or PVC.
- Satisfactory work record as a Supervisor with a similar size-roofing contractor.
Requirements: * Ability to travel for at least 10 days at a time throughout the U.S.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift, carry and move items weighing in excess of 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record a must.
- Must pass drug screen
Benefits: * Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- $30 a day Per Diem for overnight travel
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full Time