- Schedule & Dispatch Sub-Crews daily
- Help with retrieving any short material or returning any extra material
- Check work for quality and ensure installation standards are met
- Diagnose a variety of roof leaks during warranty calls
- Perform final walk-through with property management
- Ensure daily/weekly reports and paperwork are submitted on time.
- Ensure all work is completed in a craftsman-like manner and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Review current days work with crews, and check job site and crews for proper repair and safety procedures
- Make decisions regarding manpower and equipment needs to keep up with production
- Satisfactory work record as a Supervisor with a similar size-roofing contractor
- Ability to travel for at least 10 days at a time throughout the U.S.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift, carry and move items weighing in excess of 50 lbs.
- A clean driving record is a must
- Must pass a drug screen
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- $30 a day Per Diem for overnight travel
- Paid Time Off