Quality Assurance Inspector
JRC, Incorporated’s Quality Assurance Inspector will play a primary role in ensuring and improving customer satisfaction. You will also be instrumental in minimizing call backs for repairs and leaks by ensuring all work is completed in a craftsman like manner to the specifications and satisfaction of the customer.
Founded in 1990 and based just north of Nashville, TN, JRC Incorporated is one of the nation’s premier construction companies. Currently working in 48 of 50 states we specialize in capital improvement projects of all types, primarily Steep and Low Slope roofing.
As a nationwide company travel throughout the U.S. is necessary.
Plenty of work year round! Work for a company that understands work/life balance.
- Conduct in-progress and final installation inspections of both low and steep slope roofing projects.
- Visit job sites throughout the U.S.
- Complete inspection report and discuss findings with on-site supervisor.
- Verify all necessary repairs are completed.
- Work within the required safety guidelines.
- Identify training requirements to meet quality standards.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with both Low and Steep Slope systems.
- Clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to climb ladders frequently.
- The mobility to stand, bend and kneel repeatedly or for extended periods of time.
- Experience as Insurance Adjuster or Building Inspector with solid roofing knowledge beneficial.
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle
- Full Time Salaried Position
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 per year