Located north of Nashville, TN, JRC, Inc. is a nationwide roofing and construction company licensed in 48 of the 50 states. We focus on commercial roofing, siding and gutters.
We are currently in search of a Roofing Service Technician Trainee to join our team.
You will be learning on low and steep slope roofs with our Service Technicians. The job will involve climbing ladders, bending, and working with different roofing techniques and tools.
- Perform installation, repairs, and maintenance of low and steep-sloped systems including Shingles, TPO, PVC, and EPDM.
- Locate roof defects and repair requirements by visual observations of the roof surface, flashings, drainage features, and roof penetrations
- Maintain tools and equipment; clean worksite of debris
- Move/Load materials onto and off of roofs
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly. Repeated bending, climbing ladders, and kneeling, etc
- Must be comfortable with heights and being on a roof
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and adhering to safety guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Nice to Have:
- Construction experience or desire
- Valid Driver’s License
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Company truck for use on the job
- $30 a day Per Diem for overnight travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00- $20.00 per hour